In this guide:
Creating manual orders
To create a manual order follow these steps:
Head to our orders page
Click +NEW on the right of the page
3. Add an existing customer or create a new customer for the order. Then choose which manual store you would like to assign the order to from the drop down list.
4. Search for the products you would like to add to your order
5. Once you have chosen the line items to add to your order you can edit:
The line item price
Set discounts for each item on the order
Set the qty of each line item that you would like to add to the order
Set the tax amount for each line item on the order
6. You can add internal notes, customer notes and additional order information to the order (optional)
7. Once you have added all of the relevant information to the order, you can tick the check box if you would like us to send an order confirmation to your customer and click create shipment. This will save your new order.
Editing orders in Veeqo
To edit and existing order in Veeqo, follow these steps:
Click into the order from the orders page.
Click the edit tab
3. From here you can make changes to:
Additional order information
4. You can then tick the check box if you would like to send an order confirmation to your customer and/ or tick the check box if you would NOT like us to update costs based off your changes.
5. Click save to save your changes.