IMPORTANT: Read this article about why this is vital.
How to create a placeholder SKU on NOTHS?
1. Click on the matching Veeqo product to open the product pop up window;
2. Click on + NEW VARIANT;
3. Type the following into the new variant form;
Description field - NOTHS;
SKU field - A unique SKU that doesn't match any of your existing SKUs, perhaps use the product SKU prefix in combination with the suffix "-NOTHS", like the below example "SUP-NOTHS".
4. Click on 'Save';
5. Set the stock to infinite or a random high stock value to make it purchasable on NOTHS;
6. Head to your NOTHS admin panel and find the matching product and give it the same SKU code (it would be 'SUP-NOTHS' as in the above example);
7. Once a NOTHS order syncs into Veeqo for one of the variants, take a mental note of the line item note;
8. Click on 'Edit';
9. On the products search, search for the "real" variant that has the correct stock on it;
10. Delete the NOTHS line item;
11. Click on 'Save';
Now the order is ready to be picked and shipped.