To create manual orders in Veeqo you need to have at least one Phone/Direct store. Once you have a store you can start creating manual orders.
To create a new direct/ retail store follow these steps:
1. Go to Settings> Stores
2. Click "+ New Store"
3. Choose the store type as either Phone or Direct.
4. Give the store a name and default warehouse.
5. Choose the Currency you want to use for all orders created on this store.
Note: If the currency is different to your Veeqo currency found in Settings> General, then the products will be automatically converted using the latest exchange rates when you draft the new order.
6. In most cases you'll want Veeqo to handle the stock levels for this store. To do this tick "Show Advanced Settings" and turn on the setting "Track stock on this store?"
7. If you want Veeqo to send your customers an email to notify them when their order has been shipped enable the option Send my customer a shipping confirmation email when an order is shipped in Veeqo is enabled
Tip: If you have multiple Direct/Retail stores on your account but you mainly use only one you can set a default store to use