You can have an unlimited number of different prices per product. We call them price lists and you can give them a unique name (i.e. Wholesale). Setting up a price list will allow you to easily apply your different pricing for your products to a customer.
*Here is a video on Price list overview and use cases and
Amending price lists via CSV
In this section:
Create a new price list
- Hover over Inventory
- Click on Price Lists
- Click + NEW PRICE LIST button
- Give your price list a name (such as Trade or Wholesale)
Set products prices for your price list
There are two options to set a price for your products:
- In bulk via a CSV file
- One by one through the interface
In bulk via a CSV file
This method is allowed to upload 1000 entries per upload. We would recommend splitting entries if you have more than 1000 products in your CSV file.
- In the Price List screen, next to the list you want to upload pricing click “Export”. This triggers the downloading the CSV and open to edit. You should see a list of all of your products and their information.
- Scroll to the right-hand side and here you will be able to set your pricing for your chosen price list.
- Once done, click the IMPORT button and upload the CSV file you just updated and wait for Veeqo to update all your products.
One by one through the interface
- On the Inventory page, search and find a product you want to change the price on and click to open the product summary popup.
- On the left-hand side, you will see you can input a price for your new price list.