Viewing an order's history will show you all the order activity since it was created.
Order history will show you:
- When the order is created
- When and how payment was taken
- If the shipping / billing address has changed
- Which warehouse stock was allocated from
- When the order was printed
- When the order was shipped
- When an order tag was added/removed
1. To view a specific order's history, select it from the Orders page.
2. The order will open on the order Summary and from here you can select the Edit tab or History tab.
Selecting the History tab will show you the full history of the order including which user in your company updated it and the dates / times of all changes.