Veeqo's new and improved order filters allow you to filter, print, export, and ship your orders in a flexible way, with functionality for each team member's needs.
Search through your orders with individual filters or combine as many as you need for a more refined search.
In this section:
You can filter your search by:
- Status: Unlinked, Payment required, Waiting for stock, Ready to ship, Shipped, Cancelled, Refunded, Amazon to ship, Pending
- Order info: Order No, Product Name, SKU, Tracking No
- Customer info: Name, Email, Postcode
- Date Range: Order, Shipped, Due
- Warehouse: An individual or multiple warehouses
- Shipping country: Any country you currently ship to
- Delivery Method: Any courier and shipping option
- Tags: Filter by an individual or multiple tags
- Mergeable: Filter to see which orders have the same address to determine whether they can be merge
- Picked: See which orders have been picked and are ready to pack and ship
- Printed: Orders with labels that have already been printed
- Amazon delivery: Premium or Prime orders
- Shipping area: Domestic or international shipments
- Order weight: Input a weight range
- Number of product units: total quantity of items shipped/ ordered
- Number of line items: the total number of different types of products in an order
- Picked By: once an order has been digitally picked you can filter by which user picked them.
Select the filter you want and a drop-down menu will then allow you to specify the information you want to filter. You can also write your search term in the search bar with or without filters selected, depending on how specific you want your search to be.
Each team member can filter to their specific needs and export the information to a CSV. Simply:
- Select the filters needed and fill in any specific info
- Select the tick box on the top left above the order to select all of your results
- Hit export to export your CSV file with all of your order information