You can add tags to your orders to create your own filtering methods in Veeqo. Tags can be really useful for keeping track of orders and can be used in order rules to speed up your shipping process.
To create a new tag:
- Select the plus symbol at the end of your order under the Tag symbol
- Select + New tag, and type in your tags name and assign it a colour.
- Hit create tag and you’re all done. You can now start assigning this tag to orders and using it in your order rules.
Adding a tag to an order
To add a tag to an order you can either:
- Select the + symbol on at the end of your order, on the order page and select from your list
- Or click into the order you want to add a tag to and click + Add at the top right of the window. You can then select the tag you want to add.
- To remove a tag simply click into the order you want to untag. You will then see the tag assigned to the order, and you then need to click on the X next to the tag. This will then remove the tag from the order.
- You can also archive Tags from the pop-up screen by simply clicking on the bin icon. This will then remove the Tag from the list that can be attributed to the order.