Take the hassle out of filtering the same orders every day by saving Views.
Similar to the default statuses at the top of the orders page, save your frequently used filters as Views for easy access.
Examples of Order Views include:
- Warehouse-specific orders
- Orders with Shopify fraud tags
- Amazon FBA orders
- Orders that haven’t been printed
- Orders that are still to be picked
- Orders to be shipped with USPS
In this section:
- Types of Order Views
- Create a View
- Change View name and sharing options
- Change View filters
- Delete a View
Types of Order Views
There are two types of Order Views:
1. Company Views: These appear at the top of every team member's Order Page. Only these team members have access to create them:
- Company Owner
- Customer Service Manager
- Warehouse Manager
2. Private Views: Every team member has the option to create their own private View.
Create a View
- Click on "+" to create a new view
- Apply your specific filters
- Click "Create View" on the bottom
- Name your View. Choose to make it a private or company-wide View
- The View will appear at the top of the Orders Page
Change View name and sharing options
- Click the View, select the pen icon and click "Edit"
- You can change the name and sharing options of the View
- Click "Save"
Change View filters
To remove and add a filter to your View:
- Select your view
- To remove filters, simply delete them from the top search area
- To add a filter, simply select any filter from the menu
- Click "Save Changes" on the bottom
- Update your existing View by selecting "Save changes to [View Name]". You can also choose to create a new view. Changes will not be saved until you have completed this step.
To revert back to the original filters of your View, click "Discard Changes" on the bottom.
Delete a View
Click the specific View, select the pen icon and click "Delete".
If the view is shared with the Company, it will be deleted for all users.