Take the hassle out filtering the same orders every day by saving Views. Exactly like the default statuses at the top of the orders page, you can save your most frequently used filters as views, to easily switch between them.
- Warehouse specific orders
- Order with Shopify fraud tags
- Amazon FBA orders
- Orders that haven’t been printed
- Orders that are still to be picked
- Orders to be shipped with USPS
This help guide will cover:
- Who can use order views
- How to create a view
- How to edit and delete a view
Who can use order views
There are two types of views that can be created, company views where the view will show at the top of every team members order page. Only these team members have access to create them:
- Company Owner
- Customer Service Manager
- Warehouse Manager
And private views, every team member has the option to create their own private view
How to create a view
To create an order view start by filtering your orders - remember to include which warehouse you are filtering for.
Then select the plus symbol in the top right-hand corner and create your view by:
- Choosing a name
- If you want it to be a default view - This will make it the first view that is shown whenever you go to the orders page
- Make sure you are happy with the filters selected
- Select if you want it to be a private view or a company-wide view.
The view will appear at the top of the screen, so you and your team can see all of the orders in a simple click.
How to edit and delete a view
To edit your views name, whether it is a default view and the sharing options:
- Click the view
- Select the pen icon
- Change and update any of the information
- Select save changed
To remove and add filter to your view
- Select your view
- To remove filters simply delete them from the top search area
3. To add a filter simply select any filter from the filter menu
4. To save any filter changes select the pen icon on the view and hit Save Changes.
No changes will be saved until you have clicked Save changes.
To delete a view select the pen icon, and hit delete. If the view is shared to the Company then it will be deleted for all users.