Take the hassle out of filtering the same products on the Inventory Page by saving Views.
Examples of Inventory Views include:
- Products stocked in a specific warehouse
- Products from a specific brand
- Products with stock in a certain range
In this section:
Create a View
- Click on "+" to create a new view
- Apply your specific filters
- Click "Create View" on the bottom
- Name your View. Choose to make it a private or company-wide View
- The View will appear at the top of the Inventory Page
Change View name and sharing options
- Click the View, select the pen icon and click "Edit"
- You can change the name and sharing options of the View
- Click "Save"
Change View filters
To remove and add a filter to your View:
- Select your view
- To remove filters, simply delete them from the top search area
- To add a filter, simply select any filter from the menu
- Click "Save Changes" on the bottom
- Update your existing View by selecting "Save changes to [View Name]". You can also choose to create a new view. Changes will not be saved until you have completed this step.
To revert back to the original filters of your View, click "Discard Changes" on the bottom.
Delete a View
Click the specific View, select the pen icon and click "Delete".