You can automatically print your documents from Veeqo, directly to your chosen printer. To do this you will need to download DirectPrint.
Note! Before downloading DirectPrint you will need to enable popups and redirects
Go to the printer icon at the top right of your screen to enter the print queue
2. Click "Download for Mac"
3. When the file has downloaded, open the file to enter the installation menu. Click continue.
4. Click install. You may need to enter your password to allow installation on your device
Note! If you do not have Java installed on your Device, you will be asked to install Java. Click “OK” To be redirected to install Java.
You will be given two options to download Java. You will need to choose the correct .pkg installation for your Mac processor.
x64 - Intel processor
aarch64 - M1 processor
To find which processor your device uses go to the apple icon> About This Mac
Once you have installed Java return to direct print and repeat step 5
5. Click agree to the DirectPrint terms and conditions to continue.
6. Allow the installer access to “System Events”
7. Enter your password to allow DirectPrint to make changes to the device