You will need to allow pop-ups and redirects in order for us to display your labels and printing templates as we will redirect you to a PDF. If you do not have pop-ups allowed in your browser, you will see this error message:
To allow pop- ups and redirects in Chrome, follow these steps:
Click the three dots in the top right corner of your browser window
Click “Settings” and choose “Privacy and security” from the tab on the left hand side.
3. Go to “Site settings”
4. Scroll to the bottom of the page to choose “Pop-ups and redirects”
5. You can either allow all sites to use pop-ups and use redirects using the radio buttons here
You can just allow for Veeqo to use pop ups and redirects. You can do this on the same page by following these steps:
Click “Add” next to “Allowed to send pop-ups and use redirects.”
Enter the Veeqo url and click add
To change your pop up blocker settings in Firefox, follow these steps:
In the Firefox browser, click the menu button (three horizontal lines) in the top right corner.
Select the Privacy & Security tab
4. Go down to the Permissions section.
5. To completely turn off the pop up blocker, uncheck the box next to Block pop-up windows.
to disable this just for Veeqo:
Make sure the Block pop-up windows checkbox is checked.
To the right of Block pop-up windows, click the Exceptions… button.
Enter the Veeqo URL under “Address of website”
4. Click allow. This will move the URL into the box of allowed websites.
5. Click save changes
To enable pop-ups in Safari, follow these steps:
In the Safari app, hover your mouse over the top of the screen to bring the menu down and choose Safari
2. Choose preferences and go to the websites tab
3. Scroll down to pop -up windows
4. To allow pop-ups for all sites, click the drop down next to “when visiting other websites” and choose allow
to allow pop-ups for just Veeqo, follow these steps:
You will need to be on the Veeqo web page in Safari.
Follow steps 1-3 above
Veeqo will then show in currently open websites
4. From here you can choose to allow pop ups, just for Veeqo