By creating a Location in Veeqo, you can begin to assign products to that location and start adding stock levels.
You can then add any location that you have created to the priority lists for your stores in order to allocate stock to your orders from these locations.
To add additional locations to your stores, See this guide.
Create a Location
To create a new location in Veeqo, follow these steps:
Go to Settings and select Locations
2. Click + New Location
3. Enter the location name and address details
4. Click save. You will then be able to see the locations that you have just created in the list of Locations.
Edit a Location address
To edit a location address, please follow these steps:
2. Click into the location
3. Click on the Edit tab
4. Amend the location address
5. Click save
Archiving a location in Veeqo
2. Tick the check box next to the location you would like to archive
3. Select Archive Location
4. Click confirm to archive the location