Below is a list of common shipping errors and how to resolve them. However, If you find that you are still encountering any errors when shipping, please contact our Veeqo support team who are happy to help!
Allocation weight is empty
The allocation / weight attribute needs to be greater than zero
1. Check the allocation weight. It may be too large for the chosen service.
2. Check if the first scheduled pickup date set in Amazon is set to the future
3. Check the GoLive date in Amazon. This will determine when you can start processing orders with Amazon Shipping. You won't be able to ship before your GoLive date.
An error occurred while processing your request. Please contact our customer service
1. Please check if an issue or an outage is happening with the carrier.
2. Check your GoLive date with Amazon Shipping, as this will determine when you can start processing orders with Amazon Shipping.
If this error keeps occurring, please contact the Veeqo support team.
Shipment was not created. Attempting to overfulfil item '' with quantity '2', but only '1' in order. (code: InvalidRequest)
This happens when the quantity of the order has been changed from what was originally placed on Amazon. Amazon matches the products in the order in Veeqo to those on the Amazon order itself. The details need to all match the original order placed.
User does not have accountID configured in our system
This error can be caused by your authorisation token expiring for Amazon Shipping. To reconnect, you will need to head over to Settings > Shipping carrier integrations > Amazon Shipping > Click Connect > Click Log In with Amazon
Missing quotes or undefined error message
If you are not receiving quotes from your shipping carrier when trying to ship an order or are receiving an undefined error message please the following troubleshooting steps:
Customers address - Double check your customers address. You can do this using a carrier address verifier for the carrier you are trying to use.
Customer email and phone number- Check that the customer has an email address and phone number added to the order. Some carriers will not accept a shipment via the API if these are not present.
Total order weight- Check that the order has a total weight added. The weight needs to be above 0.
Maximum weight allowed by the service- Check that the weight you have added for the order can be accepted by the service you are trying to use.
Ship from address- We will use the location you have entered in Veeqo as your ship from address. Check you have a valid location address in settings.