By importing bin locations into Veeqo, you can make picking orders and counting stock more efficient.
In this section:
Prepare Your Bin Location Upload File
1. Go to your Veeqo Inventory page
2. Select the products you'd like to export. (Export your products)
3. Select ACTIONS and then Export CSV
3. Select the specific warehouse you would like to add bin locations to (Note - selecting ALL WAREHOUSES will not contain LOCATION in the export) and we recommend selecting Do Not Export Description Column for a quicker export
Your CSV file needs to have the following columns:
sku_code (this SKU code must exist as a Veeqo product SKU and can't be blank)
location (enter your locations in this column)
The LOCATION column will most likely be in the last column (AB) of the CSV.
Upload your Bin Location file
1. Head to the Inventory Page and then click the Upload button
2. Select the warehouse you want to upload stock to and set the IMPORT TYPE to All
3. Click NEXT
4. Click Upload data from file
5. Select your locally stored CSV file
6. Click Yes for Does this row contain column names?
7. Map your column headers to the matching Veeqo data field
Your SKU column header needs to map to the Veeqo data field titled SKU
Your location column header needs to map to the Veeqo data field titled Warehouse Location
If Veeqo correctly matches your column headers, click on Confirm mapping
If it doesn't, click on the dropdown arrow to select the matching value
8. Click Review
9. Click Complete
10. Click Yes for Are you ready to submit?
11. You will receive an e-mail to the user e-mail address that you are currently logged in as to confirm whether the import was successful or failed