On occasions, you may want to export your products from Veeqo to either access useful product information in bulk / perform edits to your products.
In this section:
On the Inventory Page, select the product variants you'd like to export and click Actions -> Export CSV.
Selection to export
Choose which items to export from your catalog. This will determine the rows in your CSV file.
- All variants: Export your entire product catalog (this could take some time to generate depending on the size)
- Current page: Export only the product variants on the page
- Selected variants: Export only the product variants selected
- All filtered variants: Export only the product variants in the filter
Choose what stock levels to export. This will determine the stock level column in your CSV file.
- All Warehouses, if you want to show stock of all warehouses combined
- A specific warehouse to see stock levels and bin locations
You have the option to export supplier, supplier prices, and references. Tthis will add the following columns for each supplier:
- Supplier Name
- Cost Price
- Supplier Reference
We recommend against exporting product description, as some products may contain HTML code that can corrupt the file and lead to longer export times.
Once the CSV file has generated, it will become downloadable in the notification bell, which is located at the top right-hand corner of your Veeqo account. If you have a large number of products & variants it can take a while for this file to generate.
Note: If you wish to make changes to the downloaded product CSV file and upload it back into Veeqo we recommend you check out the Update/Edit Products In Bulk guide first.
Troubleshoot CSV issues
If you are unable to download this file after 1 hour please contact firstname.lastname@example.org