There are three ways to create products in Veeqo
Products are automatically created in Veeqo after your sales channel is connected
Create products in bulk via CSV (this article's focus)
In this section:
Prepare Your Import File
Click here to view a sample CSV to import your products via CSV.
Note: Keep the product_id column blank as Veeqo will fill this on import!
You won't need to fill in all columns, you can leave unnecessary ones blank. The minimum columns you will need to fill in, however, are:
variant_title (if your product has variations)
For variated products, keep the product_title value the same ("White Cotton T-Shirt" as shown in the above sample file) and then just set a value for the variant_title to specify the variant value ("Size" in this example).
Import Your Product CSV File
1. On the Inventory page, click the Upload Button
2. If you are also importing stock levels, select the relevant location and leave the IMPORT TYPE as All
3. Click NEXT
4. Click Upload data from file
5. Click Yes for Does this row contain column names?
6. Make sure that columns that contain data have the status of ✔ Confirmed mapping, while blank columns can remain in that status of Ignored
6.1 To change the status from Ignored to Confirmed mapping, click on the Edit button next to the column status
6.2 Click the Lookup matching fields dropdown menu and select the matching Veeqo data field to your CSV column name
6.3 Click the Confirm mapping button
8. Click Review and you will be shown all of the information you have just imported.
9. You can now review any issues and correct them by selecting Only show rows with problems
10. Click Yes for the Are you ready to submit? prompt
The import can take up to 30 minutes, depending on your file size. Once the import is completed, we send an email to the user who has performed the CSV import.
If your import has failed for any reason, we will notify you with the error so you can correct it in the CSV and re-import. This is also displayed in the email we send to the user.
To troubleshoot any errors during import please check out the Solving Product Import/Export Errors guide.