Automate some of your day-to-day tasks in Veeqo by setting order rules to perform the following actions:
- Assign order tags
- Setting shipping carrier and services
- Auto print invoice after order shipped
- Selecting invoice template for each order
- Creating internal note
Common usage of order rules
- Having a different invoice design for each sales channel or language.
- Auto selecting the right shipping carrier and service depending on order weight/value/destination/customer choice.
- Tag orders when they contain certain products or
- If order weight is very high send by different shipping carrier
- If it's Amazon Prime order set urgent tag and place into VIP picking queue
- Creating picking batches (order tags) based around each of your shipping carrier (or however your group orders for picking).
Setting up your rules
Read the guides below on the triggers > conditions > actions you can use with rules and start creating your own.
You can find Order rules feature under Settings > Rules.