To help link your eBay listings to your Veeqo products automatically we recommend that all your listings have an SKU. This guide will show you how to add an SKU to a Simple product listing on your eBay store. If you have Variant/Option listings please check out the Creating SKU for eBay Variant Listing article.
1. Log into your eBay account and go to My eBay and click Selling;
2. Tick the box next to the item you want to add a SKU and click Edit;
3. Scroll down on the next page to Add Item Specifics. Click on Add Your Own Item Specific;
4. A pop up box will appear. In the pop up, choose SKU as the first field (please note that this needs to be uppercase), then set the value to what you want and click Save;
6. Scroll to the bottom of the page and click Continue;
7. On the next page, scroll to the bottom and click Submit Revisions.