Veeqo now offers a third party integration with QuickBooks. This will allow you to sync:
from Veeqo to QuickBooks Online.
To connect your Veeqo account to QuickBooks online, follow these steps:
1. Go to the Veeqo Marketplace and click “Get app” to register for the integration.
2. A request form will be generated, which you will need to fill in.
3. You will receive an email to verify your email address. Once this is done you will be redirected to the connections page
4. Enter your Veeqo API key and click Save to connect Veeqo with GenieLabs.
5. You will then need to connect QuickBooks with Genie labs by clicking the connect button below.
6. Click connect to agree to all relevant terms of service
7. Once both accounts are connected you can click on the Verify button.
This will redirect you to a checklist of the requirements you need to meet to connect your QuickBooks account with GenieLabs, you will need to ensure the following points are ticked. If any of these points show a cross there will be a link to configure your settings as needed for this connection.
8. Once your QuickBooks settings above are verified, click continue to select the settings related to how your data will sync.
9. Click “Save”
“Please note, our customer support team cannot provide you with tax information or tax advice, it is your responsibility to ensure any taxable income is correctly reported. If in doubt, you should seek independent professional advice.”
If you have any queries or issues with this third party app please contact GenieLab, LLC
Support email* - firstname.lastname@example.org
Support number - +44 2921 28 0699