eBay does not by default break out the tax on your orders, which means you can not report on your profit for these orders and work out what tax to pay the government.
Veeqo enables you to setup what tax each order should contain based on the shipping country/state of that order.
1. Click Settings then General on Veeqo;
2. Click on Country Taxes then click + New Country Tax;
3. Select a Country and your % Tax Rate for that country;
4. Click Save, you will then be able to see your Country Tax saved;
5. You now need to apply the adjust the tax rate for eBay. To do this please follow these steps:
- Go to Settings > Stores;
- Click on your eBay store and then click Edit;
- Tick the option When Orders Are Synced, Adjust The Tax Amount Based On The Shipping Country Of The Order? and click Save.
6. New orders received after this moment will now have these tax rules applied to them, previous or current orders will not be affected.
- Add tax rates for as many countries as you want;
- When adding Country Taxes for USA you will also need to select a State.