There are two options for Veeqo to calculate tax on your orders with Amazon, as by default Amazon does not do this
Calculate tax using your Amazon store options
You can set tax rates per product and country and Amazon will calculate your tax per invoice.
Switch on this feature in Settings > Marketplace & ecommerce integrations > Your Amazon store > Edit > Enable Amazon Vat Calculation Service.
3. Veeqo will then pull the tax information per order;
4. You have to provide a date from when to rely on Amazon for calculating tax amounts and this should be the same date as when you enabled this service on Amazon. This date can only be set once and cannot be amended.
Calculate by setting your country's taxes in General Settings
Veeqo enables you to setup what tax each order should contain based on the shipping country/state of that order:
Click Settings then General;
2. Click Country Taxes then click + New Country Tax;
3. Select a Country and your % Tax Rate for that country;
4. Click Save, you will then be able to see your Country Tax saved
5. You now need to apply the adjusted the tax rate for Amazon. To do this please follow these steps:
a. Go to Settings > Marketplace & ecommerce integrations .
b. Click on your Amazon store and then click Edit.
c. Tick the option When Orders Are Synced, Adjust The Tax Amount Based On The
Shipping Country Of The Order? and click Save.
6. New orders received after this moment will now have these tax rules applied to them, previous or current orders will not be affected.
Add tax rates for as many countries as you want;
When adding Country Taxes for the USA, you will also need to select a State.