There are two issues that could appear when you're connecting Vend store.
- Veeqo user token has already been taken
- Veeqo channel token has already been taken
Please make sure you meet these criteria before following this guide:
- New Vend channel created on Veeqo;
- The new integration is created by another user OR same user re-generated an API key;
- Email passed on the Vend connector side is unique.
Note: If you did not find your situation listed above please contact customer support for assistance.
Issue 1: Channel token has already been taken
Fix: Archive channel and create a new one. Veeqo will generate a new token.
Issue 2: User token has already been taken
- Go to Settings > Users
- Select a user whose email you will use for the new Vend store
- Click on the "Refresh API key" button
Note: If both of the tokens have been taken you need to refresh both of them:
- Veeqo user token
- Veeqo channel token