- When an order pulls into Veeqo, Veeqo will try and allocate stock to that order.
- Allocation means that a piece of your inventory has been put aside so that no one else can buy it, but the item is physically still in your warehouse.
- When the order is shipped, then the allocation is removed and the physical stock decreased.
Below show a product in Veeqo and what happens to its stock before and after an order is received and fulfilled.
- Stock - Physical number of items you have in stock
- Allocated - Items in stock but reserved against an order
- Available - Items that are available to sell, this is the number we report to your stores.
How to allocate stock
- Add inventory to individual orders by clicking into Order XYZ -> Allocate
- Add inventory to multiple orders by clicking into Actions (order page) -> Allocate. Oldest orders are allocated before newer ones
How does Veeqo decide which warehouse to allocate stock from?
See this guide for more details.