How does the BigCommerce integration work?
Every 10 minutes, new orders will download from BigCommerce to Veeqo;
When you ship an order in Veeqo, BigCommerce is updated with the details. This includes the fulfillment status, any tracking numbers along with an email confirmation sent to your customer;
Every 10 minutes, Veeqo checks for new products in BigCommerce to be downloaded;
When stock levels change for a product in Veeqo, the changes will be pushed to BigCommerce.
How to connect a BigCommerce store to your Veeqo account?
1. Head to Settings > Stores;
2. Click on the '+New Store' button;
3. In the new store screen, select BigCommerce as the store type;
Then add the details for your BigCommerce store:
- Name: Give your store a name to be used in Veeqo. e.g. 'BigCommerce UK';
- Default warehouse: Select which warehouse you'd like to use for this particular store;
- Currency: Select the currency which you are selling in for this particular store. Veeqo will convert any orders from these stores into the set base currency of your Veeqo account;
- Store Shipping Email: By default Veeqo will use the 'COMPANY EMAIL', found in 'SETTINGS' > 'GENERAL'. However, you can add a separate email address for this store here;
- Authorize Connection: This will take you to the BigCommerce integration page to connect your store. Input the credentials and press connect.
4. Next, set how this store's settings will work;
5. Once you've added all your store details, hit the 'SAVE' button to create the store.
6. Head to Settings > Users;
7. Click on the user you are currently logged in as and click on 'Create' on the 'API Key' field. Copy the values that are being generated in that field;
8. Complete the following steps to connect Veeqo to your BigCommerce store;
9. Visit our BigCommerce connector and sign up first;
10. Generate a Veeqo credentials with the steps below;
11. Generate a BigCommerce credentials with steps below;
12. Fill in last few details and press 'Finish'.
Initial sync of data will start right after that. It might take from 15minutes to several hours depending on how many products/orders you have.