How does the NOTHS integration work?
- Every 10 minutes, new orders will be download from NOTHS to Veeqo.
- These orders will be set to ACCEPTED on NOTHS platform automatically.
- When you ship an order in Veeqo, NOTHS is updated with the shipment details. This includes the fulfilment status, any tracking numbers along with an email confirmation sent to your customer.
- IMPORTANT: Your NOTH listing SKUs must match your Veeqo product SKUs. If you have listings on NOTH with a blank SKU or SKUs that don't have a matching Veeqo product SKU, Veeqo will not import those orders.
If you have NOTH listings with variations, we recommend creating a placeholder Veeqo variant that acts as a proxy.
1. Log into your NOTH admin panel and navigate to Settings> API Tokens> Generate Token. Keep the API token copied for step 6.
2. Click here to create your new NOTH store and set the store type to NotOnTheHighstreet
3. Set your currency, default warehouse and store name on the pop up and click on SAVE
4. On your store overview page, click on the NOTH store you just created
5. Click on AUTHORIZE CONNECTION
6. Paste the NOTH API Token into the API token field
7. Set your Estimated dispatch days and your Estimated delivery duration for all the shipping methods shown. Those are your NOTH seller metrics that you have to adhere by in order not to be penalised by NOTH
8. Click on the checkbox for I agree with terms above
9. Click on Connect