Our integration with Shopify allows you to keep Shipping Address edits from Shopify up to date on Veeqo.
How it works?
- Edits will be imported for each field in Shipping Address including customer email;
- Edits will be pulled near real time for processing/shipped/canceled orders;
- Edits will be logged in order history.
To enable the feature:
- Go to Setting > Stores;
- Find your Shopify store;
- Switch to 'Edit' tab and 'Advanced Settings';
- Enable 'Import Order Edits'.
- Currently Veeqo does not pull Shipping Address changes, if Shopify order is fulfilled by Amazon (FBA);
- If you update Shipping Address on Veeqo and enable a feature, Shopify will each time override the data.