We currently only pull cost prices from both your Shopify and Magento store. This setting can be enabled by doing the following:
1. Go to Settings (icon bottom left)
2. Go to Marketplaces & e-commerce Integrations
3. Click into your Shopify or Magento store
4. Click on the Edit tab
5. Tick the option to show advanced settings
6. Scroll down to the section "How products are synced"
7. Click the toggle on the right-hand side to enable this setting
When the cost price setting is disabled: We will pull the cost price ONCE with the initial product pull.
When the cost price setting is enabled: Any updates to your cost price will be pulled every 1 hour.
We do not auto convert the currency of your cost price for Magento.
When the cost price setting is disabled: Cost price will be pulled ONCE with the initial product pull.
When the cost price setting is enabled: Cost price will be pulled within an hour of the initial pull and updated every 3 hours.
For Shopify only, we will auto convert currency of the cost price to the currency set for your store.
If this setting is on for more than one store your cost prices may conflict! It is best to have this setting on for ONE STORE ONLY.
This setting will override the average cost price calculated in Veeqo.
We do not push cost price to your remote store.