The Inventory Change Log allows you to see all stock changes in date order, all the way back to when they were added to Veeqo.
You can search to find a specific product and use 6 filters to see a more narrow set of results.
In this section:
Common use cases
- See all manual stock adjustments made by your team members for fraud prevention.
- Verify the stock changes made in the last stock take.
- Research stock issues.
- Look at stock changes for specific product category (using product tags).
- Investigate a single team member stock changes.
- See which products stock were changed when you imported a products CSV file.
Find specific products with search and filters
Use the following filters to see a more narrow set of results
- Warehouse: Show only products in that warehouse
- Product Tags: Show only products with that product tag
- Brand: Show only products with selected brands
- Stock Change Reason: Filter by any of the stock change reasons in the selection
- User: Show stock changes by specific users
- Date range: Show stock adjustments made in that time period
You can also search for specific product names and SKU codes.
Orders per page
View up to 50 product stock adjustments visible per page, and change the amount at the bottom left-hand side of the page