Veeqo now supports showing your negotiated UPS rates instead of the default commercial rates. Before you can start seeing your own UPS rates you will need to:
- Authenticate your account with UPS.com
- Make sure the address on your UPS profile matches the Veeqo warehouse you ship from.
How to authenticate your UPS account
To authenticate your UPS account follow the steps below:
- Log in to UPS.com with your Email/User ID and password.
- Once logged in click on the name on the top right-hand side of the screen.
- Select Payment Options.
- The account number should be listed on this screen with an edit button on the right side of it.
- Click Edit and you should be prompted to authenticate the account by providing the
How to check your addresses match
You can find your UPS account address by logging into your account> select your account in the top right corner and select Addresses>Actions>Edit then update your address. Make sure all the fields match exactly with the address found in your Veeqo Warehouse.
To view and edit your Veeqo warehouse address go to Settings>Warehouses. Click on the warehouse that you ship your UPS orders with then hit the Edit tab.
Once your account is validated you will start seeing the negotiated rates.