Veeqo uses the Average Cost Price method for tracking your Cost Of Goods Sold. Alternatively, you can update multiple products in one go by exporting your products via CSV and updating them in bulk.
You can find details on how to do this can be found in the Update/Edit Products In Bulk article.
Note: If you add a cost price to a product variant and it belongs to a kit, then Veeqo will recalculate the cost price of the kit according to all of the contents' cost price combined.
How to add cost prices to your products:
- Go to the Products Page
- Search for a product you want to update and click into the product
- This will open on the Product Summary
- Next, click on the Pencil Icon, under the actions column to edit the product
- Here you can then enter the products cost price
- Click Update once you have done this