If you need to import a large amount of Purchase Orders to Veeqo you can do this in CSV format.
In this section:
Import purchase orders
To import purchase orders follow the steps below:
1. Click Export on Purchase Orders section
2. Complete the required fields shown in the table below
3. Go to Inventory>Purchase Orders and hit Import
Important: When your PO imports Veeqo will automatically generate a purchase order number. However, you can use the reference_number field if you would like to add your own ID as well.
Export purchase orders
To export follow the steps below:
1. From Inventory>Purchase Orders select the PO's you want to export
2. Hit Export. Your file will be generated and downloadable from the notification area.
Below details the different headings available on import: