How does the Etsy integration work?
- Every 10 minutes, new orders will be download from Etsy to Veeqo.
- When you ship an order in Veeqo, Etsy is updated with the details. This includes the fulfilment status, any tracking numbers along with an email confirmation sent to your customer.
- Every 60 minutes, Veeqo checks for new products in Etsy to be downloaded.
- When stock levels change for a product in Veeqo, the changes will be pushed to Etsy immediately. *
How to connect your Etsy store:
- Go settings and select Stores;
- Click '+New Store' and you will be directed to the New Sales Channel Wizard;
- Select Etsy;
4. Add the details of your Etsy store:
Name: Give your store a name to be used in Veeqo. e.g. ‘Etsy UK'
Default Warehouse: Select which warehouse you want to use for this particular store. You may have multiple warehouses and select a specific one for this particular store e.g. You might have a warehouse in London for shipping your Etsy UK Orders and one in New York for shipping your Etsy US orders.
Currency: Select the currency which you are selling in on this store. e.g. For Etsy UK you may be selling in British Pound whereas Etsy US may be US Dollar. Veeqo will convert any orders from these stores into the set base currency of your Veeqo account.
5. Configure advanced setting of your Etsy store;
Before filling in your ‘Sync’ settings please note that when enabling Veeqo Master of Stock price will be pushed without taxes, so final price on remote store might be different.
6. Once you are happy with your settings hit 'Save';
7. Your store will then appear in Veeqo as INACTIVE;
8. Click on your inactive store, and select ‘AUTHORIZE CONNECTION’.
How to authorize connection?
- Click 'Next' and Veeqo will auto generate the User Token & Channel Token for you;
- Click Connect to Etsy;
- You will be asked to sign into Etsy and then confirm to the connection.
Veeqo will start pulling your products, stock levels and orders. The first pull, will take between 5 minutes and a couple of hours depending on how many products/orders you have.