How Does The eBay Integration Work?
- Every 10 minutes, new orders will be download from eBay to Veeqo.
- When you ship an order in Veeqo, eBay is updated with the details. This includes the fulfilment status, any tracking numbers along with an email confirmation sent to your customer.
- Every 60 minutes, Veeqo checks for new listings in eBay to be downloaded.
- When stock levels change for a product in Veeqo, the changes will be pushed to eBay immediately.
- List your products straight to eBay with the eBay Lister tool.
- If you sell on international eBay stores you'll need to add a separate store for each country, even if your international stores. This way you'll easily be able to view which store your orders have come through, helping you keep track of how your business is doing!
To add an eBay store follow these steps below:
1.Go to Settings > Stores
2. Select the +New Store button
3. Add the details of your eBay store:
- Type: Select EBAY as the store type.
- Name: Give your store a name to be used in Veeqo. e.g. 'Ebay US'
- Default warehouse: Select which warehouse you want to use for this particular store. You may have multiple warehouses and select a specific one for this particular store e.g. You might have a warehouse in London for shipping your Ebay UK Orders and one in New York for shipping your Ebay US orders.
- Currency: Select the currency which you are selling in on this store. e.g. For Ebay UK you may be selling in British Pound whereas Ebay US may be US Dollar. Veeqo will convert any orders from these stores into the set base currency of your Veeqo account.
- eBay URL: Enter the website address for your eBay store e.g. http://stores.ebay.com/veeqo-store
- Site Region: Choose which eBay you're adding for example, if you're connecting an eBay.com store you'd choose United States
- Store Shipping Email: By default Veeqo will use the address defined in COMPANY EMAIL, which can be found in SETTINGS>GENERAL. However, if you want a store to use a separate email address enter the one you want to use instead here
4. Scroll down to the section How Listings Are Synced and choose your options. When the setting is switched on the button toggle button will appear blue and when off will show as white. All the option in Steps 9 - 13 can be toggled at any point after the store has been created, however settings for listings should be chosen prior to activating the store. Below is a list of each option and what they do:
5. Scroll down a bit further to the section How Products Are Synced and choose the settings for your company
6. Scroll down to How Stock Is Synced
7. Scroll down further to the How Orders Are Synced section
8. In the section How Stock Quantity Should Be Synced you can create stock pushing rule to change the amount of stock pushed from Veeqo to this eBay store. Any rule that is set, will be applied to ALL products on this store. For more information on each rule you can use check out the guide How To Filter Inventory Levels Sent To Your Store
9. Selecting your Ranking Warehouse:
When orders are created for this store, Veeqo will allocate stock from your warehouses in the order they are ranked by here. You can also select whether your warehouse is active or not for this particular store.
- Warehouse 1 - London Warehouse
- Warehouse 2 - New York Warehouse
Any orders for this eBay store will allocate inventory from Warehouse 1 - Main Warehouse for all it's orders. If there's no stock left in this Warehouse, Veeqo will then try to find stock in Warehouse 2 - New York Warehouse.
To push stock levels to eBay, Veeqo uses the inventory total of all warehouses. This does not include warehouses that are disabled for this store.
10. Hit Save and your store will now be active in Veeqo. Veeqo will start pulling your products, stock levels and orders. The first pull, will take between 5 minutes and a couple of hours depending on how many products/orders you have.
11. Hit Save and you will be redirected to eBay and you will be asked to enter your username and password to approve access to Veeqo.
12. Once you have confirmed your login details select I Agree to give Veeqo access to your eBay store
Your eBay Veeqo will start pulling your listings, stock levels and orders. The first sync can take between 15 minutes and 4 hours depending on how many listings and orders you have.