How Does The eBay Integration Work?
Every 10 minutes, new orders will be download from eBay to Veeqo.
When you ship an order in Veeqo, eBay (if options are enabled) is updated with the details. This includes the fulfilment status, any tracking numbers along with an email confirmation sent to your customer.
Every 60 minutes, Veeqo checks for new listings in eBay to be downloaded.
When stock levels change for a product in Veeqo, the changes will be pushed to eBay immediately. Once the update is accepted by eBay the updated stock figure will be visible on your store
If you sell on international eBay stores you may need to add a separate store for each country. This will depend on how you manage your International Listings. (if you use eBayMag for example, then the international data should automatically sync)
To add an eBay store follow these steps below:
1.Go to Settings > Marketplace & Ecommerce Integrations or click link to go straight to the Channels Wizard (Step 3)
2. Select the +New Store button. You will then be redirect to the Channels Wizard
3. Select eBay from the list of stores. Click continue (Veeqo will take you through a series of explainer slides)
4. Set your default unit type.
5. Give your Store a Name and set a Short Name (a useful identifier within Order screen especially if you intend to add multiple eBay Stores). You can expand the Advanced Store Syncing Preferences also.
6. Select the Default Stock & Dispatch Location for this channel. (Additional locations can be added to the store after the initial integration has been completed)
7. You are now ready to authorise the connection to your eBay store. Click Connect Store to proceed
8. You will now be redirected to eBay and asked to authorise the connection
Veeqo will start pulling your eBay listings, stock levels and orders. The first sync can take between 5 minutes and 4 hours depending on how many listings and orders you have.
Once the initial sync has completed you can head to your eBay store within Veeqo and apply any additional settings required.
Click into Store > Edit > Show Advanced Settings (far right) and you will be presented with all additional options