Review the total quantity and value of your inventory by warehouse.
Examples of how this report can be used:
- Compare inventory values between warehouses
- Update the inventory value on your balance sheet every reporting period
In this section:
Current inventory value
See recent high-level inventory data per warehouse. This report refreshes every 20 minutes.
- Number of items: Total number of physical units on-hand for all SKUs, by warehouse
- Stock value: Total inventory value by warehouse, which is calculated using the latest cost price per SKU and on-hand stock levels
Notes on the latest cost price per SKU:
- The stock value figure will not be accurate unless you add cost prices in Veeqo
- Cost price per SKU can vary over time. The most recent cost price is used in the stock value calculation above
Historical inventory by warehouse
See historical monthly average inventory values per warehouse:
- Items in stock: Historical monthly average stock level by warehouse. Calculated using the average of daily end-of-day on-hand inventory levels
- Stock value: Historical monthly average stock value by warehouse. Calculated using the average of daily end-of-day on-hand inventory levels and cost price per SKU