If you need to update your products stock levels in bulk, you can do this through a CSV in Veeqo. If you would like to learn how to export your products, you can follow this guide
Once you have exported your products, the field that you need to amend to update the stock levels in Veeqo is called total_qty. You can learn more on how to update your products in bulk through this Quick Link
Note: SKU code is required when updating stock levels when using the Product Import Wizard.
How To Update stock Levels Through CSV:
- Go to the Products page
- Click on the Import button
- A pop-up screen will then appear where you will first need to choose the warehouse that you wish to import the stock level changes by using the drop down menu
- For the Import type, you can select Stock levels only
- You will then be directed to the product wizard where you can either manually enter the data OR you can upload a file
- Next, confirm the row that has the column titles in.
- At this stage, you will be able to confirm the mapping of your fields and ignore columns that are needed and correct any information that has not matched correctly.
When the import is complete you will be able to map your field
- Confirm the mapping when you are happy that it is matched to the right field
- Ignore the column if there is no data, or you don't want to include it
- Edit the mapping if Veeqo has mapped it incorrectly, select the down arrow next to the fields name to manually choose the field name
- Click Review and you will be shown all of the information you have just imported.
- You can now review any issues and correct them by selected ‘Only show rows with problems’
- Select complete and you will be taken back to the product page, once the file has been successfully uploaded you will receive an email!