How does the Amazon integration work?
- Every 10 minutes, new orders will be download from Amazon to Veeqo.
- When you ship an order in Veeqo, Amazon is updated with the details. This includes the fulfilment status, any tracking numbers along with an email confirmation sent to your customer.
- Every 60 minutes, Veeqo checks for new listings in Amazon to be downloaded.
- When stock levels change for a product in Veeqo, the changes will be pushed to Amazon immediately.
- List your products list straight to Amazon with the Amazon Lister Tool.
- If you sell on international Amazon stores you'll need to add a separate store for each country, even if your international stores are connected to one Amazon Seller Account
- When you ship an Amazon order in Veeqo it will update your store within 60 minutes.
How to connect your store
1. Go back to Veeqo and go to Settings>Stores
2. Select the +New Store button
3. Add the details of your eBay store:
- Type: Select EBAY as the store type.
- Name: Give your store a name to be used in Veeqo. e.g. 'Ebay US'
- Default warehouse: Select which warehouse you want to use for this particular store. You may have multiple warehouses and select a specific one for this particular store e.g. You might have a warehouse in London for shipping your Ebay UK Orders and one in New York for shipping your Ebay US orders.
- Currency: Select the currency which you are selling in on this store. e.g. For Ebay UK you may be selling in British Pound whereas Ebay US may be US Dollar. Veeqo will convert any orders from these stores into the set base currency of your Veeqo account.
- eBay URL: Enter the website address for your eBay store e.g. http://stores.ebay.com/veeqo-store
- Site Region: Choose which eBay you're adding for example, if you're connecting an eBay.com store you'd choose United States
- Store Shipping Email: By default Veeqo will use the address defined in COMPANY EMAIL, which can be found in SETTINGS>GENERAL. However, if you want a store to use a separate email address enter the one you want to use instead here
4. Click Save and you will be taken to Amazon to sign in to your account. Fill out your details, and the two step authentication.
- You will then be asked to confirm these points from Amazon
- And a final confirmation, once you hit continue Veeqo will start to fetch your products and orders. This can take some time depending on how many orders and products you have.