Veeqos new Daily Digest Report email allows you and certain members of your team to see a breakdown of your businesses daily activities, compared to the same day last week. The email will be sent every morning at 6 am based on your time zone.
This help guide will go through:
- What’s included on the email
- Who receives the email, and how to remove and add team members
- How to unsubscribe
The information included in the email includes:
- New customers and orders created - Number of new customers and orders.
- Sales per channel - Every sale channels sales activity
- Highlights from your pick and pack team - Yesterdays average time to ship orders.
- Highlights from your supplier - Number of purchase orders.
- Highlights from your inventory - Your stock holding, and re-order level information.
The email will be sent out to:
- Warehouse managers
- Customer service managers
To add or remove someone from receiving these emails:
- Head to settings and select users
- Select View permissions at the top left of the screen
- Scroll down to find ‘Sales Digest Report’ and select whoever you wish to add or remove. Then scroll to the bottom of the page and hit save.
To remove everyone remove the tick from every user role including Admin and hit save at the bottom of the page.
How to unsubscribe
Each user can personally stop the emails by clicking the “unsubscribe” link at the bottom of the email.
For any other information or help reach out to our support team at email@example.com.