1. In order to ship an order head to the Orders page then click the Ship on an order.
2. On the right-hand side you will see all the couriers you have enabled and the shipment quote for this particular order with Amazon Shipping
Note: Amazon Shipping quotes will appear within the Amazon Logistics carrier section.
3. You will then need to enter the dimensions and weight of the parcel and click refresh quotes. You can also change the country of origin if necessary
4. If you want to ship this order in more than one consignment click on the + under the Package Weight field, which will give you the option to specify parcel weights for the second consignment and click on Update quotes
5. Once you have refreshed quotes you will need to reconfirm the service you require then hit the Ship button
The order will then be marked as shipped and your Amazon shipping label for this order will automatically open in a new tab ready to print. Your Amazon shipping account will be charged for this services and Amazon shipping will be notified for the collection.