Create customised rules for specific document templates to auto print instantly when orders are shipped. Great for when you have customised invoices for each of your stores, removing the manual process of finding and printing them after shipping.
Note: This feature currently isn't supported when bulk shipping
This is great if you if:
- Want different invoices/ packing slip printed for your different stores
- Want to print a custom template, such as thank you note for customers, to auto print when shipping
- Regularly print invoices and packing slips while shipping
To get the full benefit of this feature we recommend you:
- Download Veeqos Auto-print software (VPrint) to fully automate the process - Learn how to do this here
Note: without Vprint your documents will not automatically print you will still need hit print in the pop-up window
- Customise your invoice/ packing slip - Learn how to edit print templates here
Follow the steps below to get started:
Head to settings > rules >New rule for
Give your rule a name, and select when you want your rule to be triggered. For this rule, it will be when an order is updated. ( Clicking the ship button updates the order status )
Select the requirements the order must fulfil if the rule is to be applied to it. The example below is for the rule to be triggered when the ship button is pressed for a Shopify order.
Channel = Shopify
Order status in shipped
In this section, you can determine what action is taken when the order fits the rule. You can add extra conditions such as shipping carriers, internal notes and tags, but for this example we are only selecting the invoice and packing slip to auto print when shipped.
Select the apply printing template, choose the template you want to print and tick the small box underneath stating ‘Auto-print at time of shipping’.
Hit save at the bottom of the page and your invoice and packing slip templates will auto print as soon as you hit the ship button.