- B2B customer can have multiple contacts & addresses
- Have a default discount %
- Uses a B2B price list for products
- Payment terms such as "Net 30 days" so the order can be shipped straight away without payment
- Minimum order value, below which an order can not be created
- Email customer an online invoice, where they can download a PDF copy and also pay for it online using a credit card
Setting up B2B/wholesale
To get the most from this feature we recommend setting up the following items first:
- Connect your Stripe account - so customers can pay for your invoices online
- Set an address on your default warehouse - this shows as your address on online invoice.
- Upload your company logo - so it shows on online invoices.
- Set text you want to show on wholesale invoices - explain how to pay for invoice such as bank details.
- Setup a trade price list(s) - If your wholesale customers have different prices to your normal retail pricing
Create B2B/wholesale customers and orders
This feature is in beta release and there are some known issues we are working on:
- If a customer pays for an invoice online using Stripe, it's not updating the Veeqo order to mark it as paid. Fix coming soon.
- If there are a lot of items on an online invoice and customer downloads the PDF the layout breaks for page 2.
- Screen to manage outstanding invoice is still under development and will be ready in August.