- Wholesale customer can have multiple contacts & addresses
- You can have a default discount % per customer
- Uses a B2B price list for products
- Add payment terms such as "Net 30 days" so the order can be shipped straight away without payment
- Have a minimum order value set per customer
- Email customer an online invoice, where they can download a PDF copy and also pay online using a credit card
Setting up B2B/wholesale
To get the most from this feature we recommend setting up the following items first:
- Connect your Stripe account - so customers can pay for your invoices online
- Set an address on your default warehouse - this shows as your address on online invoice.
- Upload your company logo - so it shows on online invoices.
- Set text you want to show on wholesale invoices - explain how to pay for invoice such as bank details.
- Setup a trade price list(s) - If your wholesale customers have different prices to your normal retail pricing
Create B2B/wholesale customers and orders
You will need to set up your wholesale customer before you can create any orders for them