Connecting your Stripe accounting to Veeqo so you can do the following:
- Allow B2B customer to pay for their invoices online
- Take credit card payment over the phone for orders
Follow these steps to connect your Stripe account to Veeqo, if you do not have a Stripe account, then only takes 5 minutes to create one.
- Go to Settings > Payment Gateway
- Click Connect Payment Gateway
- Click Connect with Stripe
- You will be redirected to Stripe to sign into your account or have the chance to create a Stripe account.
Stripe settings in Veeeqo
If enabled then B2B customer who you send an online invoice to will be able to pay for it online using their credit card.
If enabled then when you are creating a order in Veeqo, there will be an option to enter a customer credit card details and charge their card.