What is a B2B order?
- B2B customer can have multiple contacts & addresses
- Have a default discount %
- Uses a B2B price list for products
- Payment terms such as "Net 30 days" so the order can be shipped straight away without payment
- Minimum order value, below which an order can not be created
- Email customer an online invoice, where they can download a PDF copy and also pay for it online using a credit card
Creating a B2B order
To create a B2B order you will first need to create a B2B / wholesale customer.
- Go to Orders > New Order
- In the customer search field, search for a B2B customer and select one
- Order pre-fills with all their details including default contact and addresses
- Send the customer an online invoice for them to view and they can then download an PDF copy.
- Choose if the customer can pay for their invoice online using a credit card by clicking "Can pay by credit card"
- Search and select the products for the customer.
B2B Online Invoice
The online invoice is emailed to your customer for them view online and also download a PDF copy. They can also pay for it using their credit card, which will then mark the order as paid in Veeqo.