Amazon Logistics is Amazon's delivery service. Amazon provides a technology and logistics platform that empowers local and regional delivery companies across the UK to deliver Amazon parcels to customers seven days a week.
How does it work?
You must be an Amazon marketplace seller and enrolled into Amazon Logistics program. You can use Amazon Logistics to fulfil Amazon Prime order using your own inventory.
- Veeqo has direct integration with Amazon Logistics, so you can print shipping labels for all yourAmazon Logistics domestic and international services without leaving Veeqo, no manual import/export is required to get the label.
- The integration works with all Amazon Logistics services.
- You will have to log in to our ParcelBright portal to generate your daily manifest.
- We support outputting label in both A4 and 6x4 thermal label format.
- You can print labels one by one, or you can create up to 100 labels at a time as long as all orders are going with the same service.
Please refer to this guide here on how to enable Amazon Logistics options for your Amazon orders.