Please Note: To get setup with batch picking, sign up for the beta testing by filling out this form.
Picking batches are created automatically once you've got your picking queues setup.
Currently, picking queues are made up of your prioritised order tags. By ensuring all your Pilot smart orders rules are setup correctly to tag your orders, your orders will be automatically tagged and will be added to your picking queues. (E.g. IF an order is going to the UK and the allocation weight is greater than 11000g = apply DHL order tag).
Using the Picking Dashboard
1. Once your order tags have been prioritised, they will be added to the picking dashboard. To view your picking dashboard, head to http://www.app.veeqo.com/picking_queues
2. Here you can drag and drop them into different priority order if they need re-arranging through the day. Each tag has a checkbox that can turn it on/off - if you turn a tag off, the next one in the order will become the top priority. This will be useful if you've had a surge of orders for a particular tag - you can turn off all other tags so all created batches are for the one specific tag.
3. Currently, the breakdown on the dashboard shows for each tag:
- The tag title (in this example Picker 2)
- How many unique line items are left to pick (in this example 7).
- How many line items are in the backlog set at 5am of that day. This is a static number to show how many line items are outstanding from previous orders.
- The total number of unique line items picked for this tag.
The total for all included tags is also displayed.
4. When all batches are complete and there are no items left to pick, on the scanners when trying to accept a batch it will show a message ‘cannot retrieve new batch’.