How does the Etsy integration work?
- Every 10 minutes, new orders will be download from Etsy to Veeqo.
- When you ship an order in Veeqo, Etsy is updated with the details. This includes the fulfilment status, any tracking numbers along with an email confirmation sent to your customer.
- Every 60 minutes, Veeqo checks for new products in Etsy to be downloaded.
- When stock levels change for a product in Veeqo, the changes will be pushed to Etsy immediately. *
* Please note Etsy have confirmed an issue on their API which means Products with Variants in Etsy may not be able to receive the Stock update from Veeqo
1. Go to Veeqo and go to Settings>Stores
2. Click on the + New Store button
3. Add the details of your Etsy store:
- Type: Select 'Etsy' as the store type.
- Name: Give your store a name to be used in Veeqo. e.g. 'Etsy UK'
- Default Warehouse: Select which warehouse you want to use for this particular store. You may have multiple warehouses and select a specific one for this particular store e.g. You might have a warehouse in London for shipping your Etsy UK Orders and one in New York for shipping your Etsy US orders.
- Currency: Select the currency which you are selling in on this store. e.g. For Etsy UK you may be selling in British Pound whereas Etsy US may be US Dollar. Veeqo will convert any orders from these stores into the set base currency of your Veeqo account.
4. Scroll down to the section How Listings Are Synced and choose your options. When the setting is switched on the button toggle button will appear blue and when off will show as white. All the option in Steps 4 - 8 can be toggled at any point after the store has been created, however settings for listings should be chosen prior to activating the store. Below is a list of each option and what they do:
|Search for existing products in Veeqo which have the same SKU code and link them?||When you connect your Etsy store Veeqo will begin pulling in your listings. With the above option switched on Veeqo will look for matching SKUs from your Etsy listings and existing Veeqo products and link them. This is useful if you already have some existing products in Veeqo that you've either added manually or created using listings which have pulled in from another store.|
|If the product has the same NAME then link them||If Veeqo doesn't find a matching SKU between your listing and an existing Veeqo product then with the above option switched on Veeqo will attempt to suggest links based on matching titles. If the title matches exactly then Veeqo will automatically link them together. If the titles aren't a complete match but appear similar Veeqo will suggest a match for you to confirm on the LISTINGS page.|
|If Veeqo can not find a matching product, then a new product will be created||This setting is especially useful if the store you're adding is either your only store or your first one and contains most of your product lines. If the listing doesn't have a matching SKU or a matching title with an existing product a new product will be created. If the listing is a variant listing then the listings will automatically be turned in to a variant product in Veeqo.
TIP: To avoid creating duplicate products in Veeqo we recommend keeping this switched off for your additional stores you add unless you're certain all product listings on the additional store are unique.
|Manually let me link these listings to products in Veeqo?
||This is the opposite to the option 'Search for existing products in Veeqo which have the same SKU code and link them?'. If this option is turned on you'll need to go through each listing and search for a matching product and link them, or create a new product if there isn't an existing one in Veeqo. When this option is turned on Veeqo will not look for matching Name or SKU. This is useful if your products don't have matching SKUs or names and you want to make sure they are linked correctly|
5. Scroll down a bit further to the section How Products Are Synced and choose the settings for your company
|When a product is updated on my store, sync the changes to my Veeqo products?
||When this is switched on Veeqo will check for changes to you've made on your listing every hour. If you update the following on your Etsy store it will update the Veeqo product the listing is connected to:|
6. Scroll down further to the How Orders Are Synced section
|Sync My Historic Orders||When this is switched on Veeqo will begin pulling in your historic orders. If you have archived your orders on Etsy you'll need to unarchive them before they will pull into Veeqo.|
|When an order is shipped in Veeqo, update my store and mark the order as 'shipped'?||If you want to use Veeqo to ship your orders then make sure this option is switched on so we can update the order statuses on your Shopify store too!|
|Send my customer a shipping confirmation email when an order is shipped in Veeqo?
||If you'd like to send a shipping confirmation which would include the tracking numbers assigned to the order then switch this option on. You can edit the template of this email by going to Settings>Email Templates. If you'd like to use the template make sure the option 'Should Veeqo send order email and shipping confirmations to your customers instead of Shopify?' is also switched on.|
7. In the section How Stock Quantity Should Be Synced you can create stock pushing rule to change the amount of stock pushed from Veeqo to this Etsy store. Any rule that is set, will be applied to All products on this store. For more information on each rule you can use check out the guide How To Filter Inventory Levels Sent To Your Store
8. Selecting your Ranking Warehouse:
When orders are created for this store,Veeqo will allocate stock from your warehouses in the order they are ranked by here. You can also select whether your warehouse is active or not for this particular store.
- Warehouse 1 - London Warehouse
- Warehouse 2 - New York Warehouse
Any orders for this Etsy store will allocate inventory from Warehouse 1 - Main Warehouse for all it's orders. If there's no stock left in this Warehouse, Veeqo will then try to find stock in Warehouse 2 - New York Warehouse.
To push stock levels to Etsy, Veeqo uses the inventory total of all warehouses. This does not include warehouses that are disabled for this store.
9. Hit ' Save' and you will be redirected to the main "Store" Screen of Veeqo
Click back into Etsy and click "Authorise Connection"
You will see the following screen - click next. Veeqo will auto generate the User Token & Channel Token for you
Click Connect to Etsy
You will be asked to sign into Etsy and then agree to the connection
Veeqo will start pulling your products, stock levels and orders. The first pull, will take between 5 minutes and a couple of hours depending on how many products/orders you have.