BETA: Please Note. This feature is currently in closed beta. If you would like to know when this feature is released please follow this Feature Request.
For a detailed breakdown on Veeqo's Pilot feature please check out the Pilot Overview guide.
A pilot rule is made up of three sections:
Follow the steps below to learn how to create your first rule
1. From Settings>Pilot choose if you would like to create a rule for either:
- Order - The chosen action(s) will be applied to the entire order.
- Allocation - The group of products in an order that are to be shipped together. A single order can be made of more than one allocation. This is recommended if you are creating shipping rules.
2. Enter a rule name that will make it easy to identify in the future, and choose When you would like the rule to be triggered.
3. In the If section hit + Add Rule and choose a Condition.
Each condition will have a number of ways that pilot can check against e.g. equals, does not equal, less than, greater than, between etc.
4. Next choose an Action in the Do section and hit the bullet check point to confirm the action you would like to apply. Then hit Create Rule to save.
Any new orders or orders that have been updated which match the conditions will have the action applied.