Once you've received your VS1 device, you'll be able to keep the it updated to the latest version of the app at a press of a button.
1. If there's a new version of the app available, a Veeqo icon will appear in the top left of your device's navigation.
2. Swipe down from the top of the home screen.
3. This will pull down the notifications menu, where the new version of the app is ready to be installed.
App Not Auto Updating?
If you haven't had a notification to update to the latest version please follow the steps below to uninstall your current version and download an updated version that will automatically update for you.
1. To uninstall the current version on the Veeqo Scanner go to the home screen and hit the Apps Icon, then hit Settings.
2. Scroll down to Apps and then click on the Veeqo app
3. Hit the Uninstall button and confirm you would like to remove the application
4. On the Veeqo Scanner browser go here to download the latest version of the app. The Downloads folder will automatically open, when the file has completed click on it to install
5. Hit the Install button and your new Veeqo app will begin to install. If there's a more recent version of the app it will prompt you to update