By connecting your Amazon Logistics shipping account to Veeqo you'll be able to:
- Fulfil Amazon PRIME orders from your own inventory
- Ship your orders using Amazon Logistics services from the ORDERS page
- Automatically notify Amazon the moment you mark your orders as shipped
- Print out your Amazon Logistics labels directly from Veeqo
This feature has recently launched, so please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to enable it on your account.
Once this has been enabled, you can then ship your order.
1. In order to Ship an order head to the Orders page then click the Ship on an order.
2. On the right hand side you will see the courier list. Scroll down to see Amazon services available along with the price. Select the service you require by clicking on the bullet point to the right hand side of the service.
4. Once you have refreshed quotes you will need to reconfirm the service you require then hit the Ship button
The order will then be marked as shipped and your Amazon label for this order will automatically opened in a new tab ready to print. Your Amazon account will be charged for this services and Amazon will be notified for the collection.